Registered for our 5th Annual Lace up for LOVE Walk/Run in support of the Cancer Exercise Program at Birmingham Gilgan House?… It’s now time to start fundraising!
Fundraising is easy to do and your fundraising efforts will make a huge difference to the 200 (approx.) annual participants of Birmingham Gilgan House’s Cancer Exercise Program.
It’s Easy To Get Your Fundraising Up & Running:
1. Utilize Our On-line Fundraising Tool After Registering On-line:
- Construct your own fundraising page by clicking on “Enter My HQ” on the left hand side of our 5th Annual Lace up for LOVE Registration Site and then logging in with your user id and password. You then have the option of personalizing your fundraising page with your own message, picture or video.
- Invite fiends and family to donate or join your Team utilizing the email tool found in your HQ. Just follow the prompts.
- Download pledge forms and record off-line donations so they reflect on your personal/Team fundraising thermometer.
2. Collect Pledges In Person:
- CLICK HERE to download a 2014 Lace up for LOVE Pledge Sheet; then ask your family and friends to sponsor you by making a donation to “Wellspring Cancer Support Foundation”.
- Have your friends/family members fill out the required information on the Pledge Form and Wellspring Cancer Support Foundation will issue tax receipts to them for any donation of $20 and over that meet Canada Revenue Agency guidelines.
- Submit your Pledge Forms along with all associated cash, cheques and credit card info the day of our Lace up for LOVE Event before 9 am to Julie Martens at Lace up for LOVE Registration, located upstairs in the Spin Studio at Neworld Cycle.
3. Form A Team & Challenge Your Friends & Family To Fundraise Too:
- Competition can be healthy!
- Remember… You need to “Ask” and “Every $ pledged makes a difference!”
There’s A Tasty Reward:
- Raise $150.00 or more as a participant and receive a Canyon Creek or Jack Astor’s Gift Card ($25.00 Value)
- Raise $300.00 or more as a participant and receive a Canyon Creek or Jack Astor’s Gift Card ($50.00 Value)
It doesn’t end there as prizes will be awarded to the top 3 fundraising teams and fundraisers!
Feel free to share any of your fundraising tips in the comments section below.