Eric Greig and Larry Waldron from Neworld Runners are excited to be coaching the Lace up for LOVE Walk/Run Clinic starting this Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM. Their Walk/Run program is guaranteed to GET YOU IN GEAR for this year’s race.
Only $59 Your Registration Also Includes:
• Lace up for LOVE event day registration
• Neworld Cycle & Runners Water Bottle
• Custom IRONDames Hat
• Ticket for Lace up for LOVE Running Shoe Draw
• Nutrition talk by Certified Nutritionist Claudia Hutchinson, focusing on how to hydrate and eat cleanly for optimal energy, endurance and overall health
All proceeds of the Walk/Run Clinic are being directed towards the Cancer Exercise Program at Wellspring Birmingham Gilgan House.
What You Need To Know:
- Meet inside Neworld Runners, 564 Plains Road East, Burlington
- Dress for weather, layer if necessary.
- Running tights, yoga pants, and or loose fitting clothing.
- Comfortable running/walking shoes.
- Water will be provided.
|Timing of Nutrition Seminar with Claudia Hutchinson TBD|
It’s not too late for you or a friend to register!click here to register, fundraise or donate
Together we can make exercise a part of our daily lives and make a difference in the lives of those fighting cancer!