Why I Became An IRONDame
I have so many reasons why I became a IRONDame. One is because of Wellspring. I like what they have to offer for cancer patients and their families and their vision for the future. Another reason is that I found that the IRONDames are a small close-knit group of women that not only support Wellspring but strongly support each other in their everyday life goals, whatever their goals maybe.
How Long I’ve Been An IRONDame
I’ve been an IRONDame since January 2010.
My Top Ten Songs To Work Out With
1. Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
2. Israel Kamakawiwo’ole – Somewhere Over the Rainbow
3. Paul Simon – Still Crazy After All These Years
4. Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered
5. Jim Buffet – Margartiaville
6. Van Morrison – Brown Eye Girl
7. Andrea Bocelli – Time to Say Goodbye
8. Fleetwood Mac – Go Your Own Way
9. Dolly Parton – I Will Always Love You
10. Bob Bazini – I Wonder
My Favourite Quote
“Be In The Moment.”
What Inspires And Motivates Me
I’m inspired by people who push themselves out of their comfort zone, no matter what they are trying to accomplish.
My Favourite Road Race
The Centurion in Collingwood, Ontario.
The Secret Weapon/Ritual/Lucky Charm That I Use At Each Race
I mediate. It calms me.
My Goal For The 2012/2013 Fundraising Challenge
My Biggest Challenge
To be healthy, injury free and well-trained for Las Vegas.
Most Valuable Training Tip
Listen to your body, your coach and have fun.